I have friends that are guilty of others. Please comment and let me know which ones of these you do!
I cluck to kids, dogs, etc. And, I’m guilty of calling my husband by my horses name.
Special thanks to Melissa Arredondo for this beautiful photo of my stallion, Favian *Ps.
Only Horse People…
- believe in an 11th commandment: inside leg to outside rein.
- know that all topical medications come in either indelible blue or neon yellow.
- think nothing of eating a sandwich while mucking out a stall.
- know why a thermometer has a yard of yarn attached to the end of it.
- are banned from Laundromats.
- fail to associate whips, chains and leather with sexual deviancy.
- can magically lower their voices five octaves to bellow at a pawing horse.
- will end relationships over their hobby.
- cluck to their cars to help them up hills.
- insure their horses for more than their cars.
- know (and care) more about their horse’s nutrition than their own.
- have no problem speaking of semen, abscesses and colic surgery at the dinner table.
- have a smaller wardrobe than their horse.
- engage in a hobby that is more work than their day job.
- know that a good ride is better than Zoloft any day.